Saturday, July 19, 2014

BrickFete 2014 {Lego Fan Expo}

IMG_9546
I thought I would pop in and share a few photos from this weekend’s BrickFete - a Lego fan event in Toronto showcasing custom Lego builds. 
IMG_9517
A clever drive-in theatre, below. 
IMG_9503
Hope’s favourite part of the show was the free build brick table. 
IMG_9551
IMG_9547
I loved this house based on the movie Up.
IMG_9540
There were a number of the builds based on Canadian scenes.
IMG_9559
IMG_9516
IMG_9526
And of course, there were plenty of builds for the Star Wars enthusiast.
IMG_9513IMG_9502
IMG_9488
I hope you are enjoying the summer,  I intend to resume more regular posting and blog reading later this summer after work deadlines ease up.
signature

6 comments:

  1. Everybody loves legos! we had thousands of them around here for years... I have no clue where they are now.. probably in the crawl space attic.. somewhere Ive never been and will never go! lol! I should send one of the guys up there one of these days to see what they have stored away in there.. probably lots of great old toys!
    what a fun exhibit to take your girls too. have a great week!!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would have loved attending this. We have even brought a small Lego table to the cottage. Josie just loves her Legos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my boys would have loved this! We have tons and tons of legos stored away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dream for a child to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have sent my son there, he has never stopped loving Legos!! We have every brick and set that he ever had!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kid would love to be there. Once you go in, there's no coming out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!